The FSC Group, a research and consulting firm, was founded in 1984 to provide corporate, professional and institutional clients with expert testimony, statistical analysis, economic modeling, field studies and data collection that can serve as the basis for policy analysis, as well as business and litigation strategy.
The FSC Group consists of three parts: Freeman, Sullivan & Co., Population Research Systems and Liability Management Systems.
Population Research Systems (PRS) is a full-service San Francisco-based survey research and consulting firm and provides expert research design, data collection, statistical and economic analysis, and modeling to support corporate decision-making, public policy development and applied research in population demographics, health risk and consumer choice modeling.
Liability Management Systems (LMS) provides analytical litigation support and strategic consulting to assist counsel and others in assessing financial exposure within our practice areas. Using sampling, forensics, statistical and economic analysis, and expert testimony, LMS consultants evaluate cases, recommend strategies, provide real-time reports on Web-based information systems, forecast the value of alternative scenarios and advise on terms and conditions for warranties, settlements and policies.
The FSC Group is committed to the environment and helping improve the effectiveness of energy consumption.
With headquarters based in San Francisco, we operate out of a LEED-certified building, and take pride in that 100% of our employees use public transit to commute to and from work.
The FSC Group is both a certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) and a Small Business Enterprise (SBE & DVBE #26674) with the State of California.
The FSC Group wholly and fully supports Minority, Women and Service Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises through our Supplier Diversity Program:
- A number of our Tier 2 subcontractors are certified WBE, MBE or SDVE organizations. In addition, a number of our subcontractors are eligible but not certified as of this time.
- FSC has identified our uncertified suppliers that are eligible for certification and are working with them to obtain those certificates.
- For example, we are currently working with our IT service provider, assisting them in completing their Minority Supplier certification.
- During 2011, FSC spent 27.4% of our direct-project expenses on MBE and WBE firms.
- FSC has an ongoing process of searching for new and diverse companies that we can work with.