2009 Load Impact Evaluation for Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s Residential SmartRateTM—Peak Day Pricing and TOU Tariffs and SmartAC Program Volume 1: Ex Post Load Impacts
- Created on Thursday, 01 April 2010 00:00
This report is the first of two volumes that document the load impact analysis, methodology, and results for the following Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) demand response tariffs and programs:
- Residential SmartRateTM, in both its current form as well as in a revised structure (explained in Volume 2) that will go into effect starting in 2011;
- Non-residential SmartRate;
- Residential time-of-use (TOU) tariffs E-6 (ex post and ex ante) and E-7 (ex post only);
- The SmartACTM program for residential and non-residential customers.
This volume documents the ex post analysis for the above programs and tariffs for the 2009 program year. Volume 2 documents the ex ante analysis.